Coming back for the 2nd year, Dreams & Inspirations outside in the parking lot between JC Penney's and Monarca's
“The ultimate measure of a man (person) is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
Dreams and Inspirations is our annual Edison Mall celebration being held Saturday, January 15, 2022 from 12 pm to 4 pm. Dr. King inspired us to be more, come share in a day of dreams coming true and inspired people who have made Dr. King's dream come closer to reality. Leaders from our area will share their stories and successes.
We will have food trucks, vendors, nonprofits, and speakers who have been touched by Dr. King throughout the decades sharing how his vision inspired them to make changes within our own community!
Sponsorships and vendor applications will be accepted through January 9th - please contact email@example.com for more information.
Call for Vendors and Sponsors
“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”―Martin Luther King Jr.
Dr. King has left a legacy for us all, he inspired us to be more and make our dreams come true. We invite you to help inspire more people to make their dreams come true. Please become a vendor or sponsor at our second annual Dreams and Inspirations
event. This outdoor event is a fabulous way to connect with our community and gain exposure.
Costs for Vendors
- Not for Profits (501c3 ) $10 per table
- Information table $25 per table
- Retail table $50 per table
- Food truck or grill $100
Vendors should bring their own table and chairs and, if applicable, tents. If you are bringing a tent, please make sure you have a fire extinguisher.
**Applications, payment (cashiers check or money orders only), and all paperwork must be submitted no later than January 5, 2022 by close of business day
How to Become a Vendor or Sponsor
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Menu (if applicable)
- Brief description of business:
- Business Name (DBA):
- Legal Entity Name (Name on Sunbiz.org:
- Legal Entity Type (LLC, Corp, Sole Proprietor, etc..):
- If a 501(c)3, please provide copy of IRS status and registration
- Business Owner First, Last Name:
- Business Phone:
- Business Email:
- Business Address:
- Business Tax License (provide a copy as well):
- Use Clause (exact description of all items to be sold, if applicable):
- Vendors will be required to have insurance (please see attached sample here)