Our Store Managers are responsible for building a Team of Top Performers, creating an amazing customer experience and empowering the Team to be their very best. You are responsible for managing all aspects of a Store; including hiring and training the best Talent in the mall to represent the Brand and overseeing all Store Operations to reach company sales and profitability goals. You create a positive environment that develops and engages your Managers, Associates and Customers every day. You love being part of a Winning Team and you bring your energy to work every day.
Areas of Responsibility
- Use statistical information to identify opportunities to drive business.
- Build and develop a team committed to creating a great experience for our customers.
- Communicate clear expectations and hold the store team accountable to achieving results.
- Lead by mentoring, encouraging feedback and motivating others to shine.
- Ensure store standards for merchandising and operations are met consistently.
- Be a role model for our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Compassion.
Education / Experience Requirements
2+ years as a Store Manager in similar volume, apparel business
Total 3+ years of retail supervisory experience.
Consistent record of results.
- A positive attitude and lots of energy.
- A passion for people – both customers and your team.
- Ability to do multiple things at the same time.
- Strong merchandising skills and an eye for visual details.
- Initiative to continue self development.
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business.