Must utilize excellent guest service skills to enhance the museum experience and meet the needs of museum guests with a positive attitude Must be able to multi-task and be self-motivated Must be able to communicate clearly and congenially with patrons about museum services, products, and programs Possesses excellent cash handling skills and knowledge of daily sales reporting Adherence to a uniform policy and grooming standards -must present a neat, professional appearance Qualified candidate will be a mature, responsible, dependable individual who enjoys working in a fastpaced environment Must satisfactorily fulfill all departmental training requirements Must obtain food handler’s license, TABC license a plus Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Standing, stooping, and bending for long periods of time Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends, holidays and special events
Areas of Responsibility
1. Sets up and operates motion picture projection and sound-reproducing equipment to project or produce pictures and sound effects on screen.
2. Inserts film into top magazine reel or threads film through the projector and onto automatic spool of projector.
3. Regulates and adjusts projection light and focus, volume, tone, and timing of projection equipment.
4. Monitors equipment operation and changes projectors without interruption to showing.
5. Positions, installs, and connects auxiliary equipment, such as microphones, amplifiers, and lights.
6. Operates special-effects equipment, such as stereopticon, to project pictures on screen.
7. Coordinates equipment operation with presentation of supplemental material, such as music, oral commentary, or sound effects.
8. Cleans lenses and maintains and performs minor repairs on projectors and equipment or notifies maintenance personnel to correct major malfunctions.
9. Inspects and repairs faulty sections of film and rewinds film onto reels automatically or by hand.
How to Apply
Send resume to : Bill@harenadata.net