Shelby's Sugar Shop Associate
Shelby’s Sugar Shop is a sweet curation by Washington Prime Group. Shelby’s Sugar Shop is a colorful, curious and dynamic environment that will delight children and adults alike.
Love candy? Love bringing joy to guests? Love selling? Love training and developing associates? Then you may LOVE this role.
Areas of Responsibility
• Deliver exceptional customer service by greeting and establishing a rapport with customers while informing them of our products
• Drive Sales by proactively approaching customers to identify their needs, providing recommendations that connect them to the right product
• Perform cashier functions with accuracy
• Assist with stocking and maintaining inventory levels: open and stack merchandise
• Maintain store visual presentation according to company merchandising guidelines
• Ownership of store cleanliness and assist in maintaining standards on the sales floor
Education / Experience Requirements
• Proven customer service/sales experience
• Demonstrate excellent verbal communications
• A highly professional approach and appearance
• Welcoming and helpful attitude towards our customers
• Being organized, self-disciplined and a quick learner
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule (e.g., nights, weekend and holidays)
• SefvSafe Food Certified a plus but not necessary
How to Apply
Click here to apply online.