Floor Supervisor: Become the Newest Member of the Vans Family
As the Floor Supervisor, you will support the Store Manager with the execution of the daily business, customer engagement, store operations, talent supervision, and merchandising standards in the store. You are an important member of the store leadership team whose primary role is supervising store staff and ensuring the highest level of customer engagement and sales results are achieved. You will foster a positive work environment that ensures both internal and external customer satisfaction while maximizing productivity and profitability. Additionally, you will provide sales-related feedback and coach daily performance for associates. As a member of the leadership team, you may assume responsibility for the store in the absence of another manager which includes some opening and closing duties as determined by the needs of the business. Most importantly, you will embody the Van Doren Spirit and will be a passionate and fun leader who meets the needs of our loyal customers.
Areas of Responsibility
- Sales and Supervision: Assists in maximizing store sales and achieving store sales goals. Monitors sales progress and results against key targets. Leads an environment of productivity by leading the customer engagement on the sales floor and providing coaching and feedback to associates around customer engagement. Assists in executing the management of labor and payroll expenses to maximize sales and productivity under the direction of the Store Manager.
- Brand Experience/Customer Service: Ensures excellence in customer service in the store by modeling brand specific service standards as well as by monitoring customer feedback and responding to and addressing all customer concerns quickly. Ensures that store team is engaging with each customer to create an authentic brand experience. Leads and inspires customer-centric culture by proving direct feedback and supervision of the associates the in-store experience.
- Coaching Team: Provides coaching to the store team in the core areas of customer engagement and sales results. Ensures store team receives relevant, timely feedback, coaching, and redirection that enables their success.
- : Monitors that all company and store policies and procedures are followed and reports concerns directly to the Store Manager. Under the direction of the Store Manager, monitors and maintains store operations standards and delegates tasks to associates as needed to maintain operational excellence.
- Visual Merchandising: Ensures the visual merchandising standards for the store are maintained.
- Human Resource Management: Under the direction of the Store Manager, assists in supervising and coaching a high-performing team of customer focused associates. Coaches and provides sales-related feedback to the team. Regularly communicates any associate concerns directly to the Store Manager or Human Resources as necessary. Supports the Open Door Policy.
- Loss Prevention, Safety, and Compliance: Under the direction of the Store Manager, monitors compliance and adherence to policies and procedures, standards and practices, and company directives. Protects company assets. Monitors compliance with company safety, security, and shrink avoidance policies and programs. Reacts quickly to all customer and employee injuries and partners with Store Manager, District Manager, and Human Resources immediately.
- Professional Conduct: Models behavior that respects the background, experience, and cultural differences of others, while upholding the integrity and values of the VF Corporation and Vans.
Education / Experience Requirements
Educational/ Position Requirements: